This is a cover of a Bob
Marely track originally recorded last year for some ingrate's (joke!) birthday.
It's now taken a life of it's own, I recorded new vocals for it but it
just lacked something from the original where even though I had a cold
it had a certain emotional quality I can't seem to recapture.
What I love about this track is that Bob Marley a figurehead for rebellion would sing about revolution and fighting authority but when he sings this love song it almost sounds like he is crying.
Yes boo hoo this is a song I am constantly feeling! Boo hoo!
This is my take...
Words & Music: Bob Marley...
CLICK HERE
What I love about this track is that Bob Marley a figurehead for rebellion would sing about revolution and fighting authority but when he sings this love song it almost sounds like he is crying.
Yes boo hoo this is a song I am constantly feeling! Boo hoo!
This is my take...
Words & Music: Bob Marley...
CLICK HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment